Graphics card

Ok with my birthday comeing up soon maybe i can get a new motherboard as well so i can eventually run two r7 265s

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

single card solutions are much simpler. I'd recommend getting a better single card then going dual 265's but its up to you

single card solutions are much simpler. I'd recommend getting a better single card then going dual 265's but its up to you

If i were to get two and run them in crossfire would i have to get a better PSU? Im using a 500watt corsair CX500 v2

nope. 500w is plenty. the 265 has a tdp of 150w so you could comfortably run 2 no problem. However if you want to overclock 500w is going to be cutting it dangerously close.

Ill probably run one and overclock it would the r7 265 be pretty future proof?

The 750 is good start then work your way or get another compatible card and put them in SLI if your motherboard supports it.

The 750 is good start then work your way or get another compatible card and put them in SLI if your motherboard supports it.

But the R7 265 is a 256bit for $30 more

the 265 is relatively future proof. it will run current and future games (probably three to four years) at medium to high settings at 1080p. If you want to absolutely max every setting out, the 265 is not going to cut it. It all depends.

the 265 is relatively future proof. it will run current and future games (probably three to four years) at medium to high settings at 1080p. If you want to absolutely max every setting out, the 265 is not going to cut it. It all depends.

I figure if my integrated graphics can run deadspace on high settings at 38fps the 265 should do that with out breaking a sweat

Back
Top Bottom