Graphics Card

collibr

In Runtime
yea. it should work if u have a spare pci-e slot. it would run most old games and play css and stuff like that but u wont be running much modern games at good fps

This is a PCI Card though isn't, i don't have a pci-express slot because I have a Dell Dimension 3000

Hey I am sorry I did not know where to post, but I am looking for a graphics card that will be able to handle architecture software. I understand that there is a distinct difference between gaming cards and manufacturing cards, but I am afraid I have no idea what cards are good. I am looking for a potential card for a laptop that will be able to handle the software for a while, as this will be for an architecture student in college and won't exactly be able to upgrade in a few year. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts please let me know. Thank you!

Hmm... I wouldn't expect much, and since its very old tech now, its still very expensive it seems for what you are getting.

They definietly wouldn't play new games, which is what I think you mean by most games.
It'll play old games, but anything released in the last couple of years will probably stuggle to run.

What sort of games are you hoping to play?

As for your question jlm7315, do you have a laptop that can handle video card adapters?

Well I am looking at getting a laptop so that can certainly be worked in. It is really more up in the air right now as to what works best and then work around that I guess.

wow talk about a hijacked thread, anyway...

that x1300 as Kage said ^ it will run older games, bottom line is that if you want to play new games, you NEED a new pc, nothing massively expensive, but you need a new one with pci-e at least, this will open up sooo many possibilities for you...

wow talk about a hijacked thread, anyway...

that x1300 as Kage said ^ it will run older games, bottom line is that if you want to play new games, you NEED a new pc, nothing massively expensive, but you need a new one with pci-e at least, this will open up sooo many possibilities for you...

sorry didnt mean too.

Back
Top Bottom