graphics card temp..

loaf

Baseband Member
so i was at a LAN this past weekend and a friend of mine asked me what my temp was on my graphics card.. but i didnt know you could check that. he has a 9600xt and he says his drivers show his temp, but with my card i found no such display..
so what i want to know is, is there software i could use to see the temp of my video card? or should i hold a thermometer up to it? haha

thanks cobra.. i just hoped i could find it out via software. not sure weather grgaphics cards had sensors on them. oh well.

thank you as well dell ate my dog, it's a nice mobo. i have yet to have complaints. i had a fun time figuring out the sata driver thing.. but all is well now.

my p4 3ghz runs at 43celcius when playing games and i got 4 fans but running at a quarter power..i never bother turning them up cuz theyre so loud

hello.

I'm pretty sure that the 59-- series have temp sensors on them. Get the newest drivers from nvidia and you should see it.

Right click on desktop go to properties->Settings-> Advanced-> and den you should see an option that says 5900. click that and there should be tab with temps on it.

Back
Top Bottom