Graphics card Supported?

Mike89

In Runtime
My cousin wants Call of Duty 2 for X-Mas and his dad asked me if the game is compatable with his grphics card. He has a ATI Radeon 9250 PCI card. On the back of the game (i have it) it doesnt say the 9250, but it says the 9200.....would the 9250 work being part of the 9200 series. I don't need a guess I need a postive answer.

Thanks
-Mike

lol thanks guys.......would it really look that bad?? Is it even worth the money?

you'd be better off buying him a new videocard, and letting him get the game hismelf, cause with a card like that, your kinda wasting your money on a fine game and cant even use it decently... lol i run it on medium - high settings @ 1024x###... to get it runnning smooth, so i cant even imagine how id' run on a 9200 card.

sorry to break it to you like this lolll

i know from experience what its like to run damn good games with a 9200 and it sucks, except Counter Strike Source. so yes, get a better card before getting that game.

no a 9250 is fine. i had one and played the demo no lag wat so ever on medium settings. it was fine trust me its a well developed game and doesnt require much.

Well look at your proc smart one. Besides, a 9250 is shit. Its a 50 series card, don't expect much. What comp does he have?

wasnt on my gaming pc gaming pc has the real one on the pc i tested it had amd athlon 3400 SMART ONE lol. anyway 9250 dont come in pci e lol u seem to forget.

Back
Top Bottom