Graphics card question

there are many devices to put in them. I have 6PCI slots alone. I use 2 NIC cards, and a tv card. Using three. But in my old system ive used a IDe controller card etc, i could have a sound card too and a firewire card..and maybe a usb card..possibilitys are endless.

ok i need a new video card with 256-bits. its a RADEON v9800 PRO 256 MB i think. do you know where i can get a cheap one?

camers said:
thats nice kinser. As for AGP, if you crack open your case. On the motherboard slots, like where network cards go etc, modems. They are pci, at the top of the many pci slots theres a AGP slot. It sticks out alot more from the PCI slots. I hope you can understand that..

the AGP slot should be brown right? and it's quite long? I've looked at ebay.co.uk and compared AGP graphics with the motherboard AGP slot and it doesnt look like that many of them will fit. I've seen a RADEON card that has 3 slots for the AGP but when i looked at many motherboards, they only have two... there were some three slot ones but very rare on ebay.

i thought the apg slot was shorter? yeah its brown and the pci slots are 4 white slots. its the slot next to the 4 pci slots. i mean right next to them

Back
Top Bottom