Graphics card help

atticusstockdal

Beta member
I have an alienware m11x laptop. It is a gaming laptop and it has a NVIDIA graphics card. For some reason or another the computer is registering a crappy Intell graphics card. I tried to open a NVIDIA driver that had installed with my computer when I first got it. It said that no NVIDIA graphics card was found. Is there a way that I have two graphics cards? If so how to I change them. Help!

It's possible that you have one of those systems that uses the Intel graphics for non-gaming, and it switches to nVidia for the gaming side. Problem is, you usually have to get those drivers direct from the manufacturer of the system, so you can't get it from nVidia directly.

It's possible that you have one of those systems that uses the Intel graphics for non-gaming, and it switches to nVidia for the gaming side. Problem is, you usually have to get those drivers direct from the manufacturer of the system, so you can't get it from nVidia directly.

Yes I tried going to the Dell website and It has drivers for the specific laptop and model numbers. That still didn't seem to work.

Back
Top Bottom