Graphics Card Help!

Xraito

Beta member
Hi. I currently have a Sony Vaio VGC RB40 (upgraded to 1.5gb ram) Sony VAIO RB40 (pretty old) and I'm looking to get an upgrade from the garbage integrated graphics. I believe my pc has one vacant PCIe slot and was wondeing if this card would be compatible: ATI Radeon HD3450 HD 3450 256MB DMS-59 HDTV Video Card X399D | eParts and More

Is this a decent card? I only have around a 25$ budget so please let me know if there are any better ones within that price. Thanks!

i will start by saying yes. it is compatible. but i dont see why you will upgrade to that old low end garbage.
it might have ben i good card for the money, but thats ages ago. what benefits do you expect getting by upgrading to that card?
the only thing i can think of is that you have a better control panel to manege your video settings and a DVI connection.
it might be a perfect card for that perpose.

Likewise, I'd have to know what your intended use was for the system. The Radeon HD 3450 is not a very fast card at all, and is only barely better than the onboard, but that depends on what you'll be doing.

Back
Top Bottom