Graphic cards compatibility

I have no idea what VirtualBox is, sorry.

Yeah, an nVidia card will work normally on a Crossfire-exclusive motherboard.

I have no idea what VirtualBox is, sorry.

Yeah, an nVidia card will work normally on a Crossfire-exclusive motherboard.

Well, from the two books I've read (one on VirtualBox, the other on VMWare), VirtualBox looks to be the easier to understand one, for me at least. Google it, if yer curious! I'd give the URL but got banned for doing that at another forum, so once burned twice shy.

Anyways, thanks for the info, as it keeps a couple of choices on my board list.

Ah, no problem.

Never heard of VirtualBox, until you mentioned it. *Googles it* Oooooh, so it's just a virtual OS? That's harmless... why the fudge would you get banned for that? -.- I'm guessing they're fairly lenient here, because I've spotted someone requesting help for a potentially illegal (or at least provokes legal action) website, so.. you know..

I've actually wanted a virtual OS, so that might be ideal for me. Any other info you can give me on it, feel free to PM.

Ah, no problem.

Never heard of VirtualBox, until you mentioned it. *Googles it* Oooooh, so it's just a virtual OS? That's harmless... why the fudge would you get banned for that? -.- I'm guessing they're fairly lenient here, because I've spotted someone requesting help for a potentially illegal (or at least provokes legal action) website, so.. you know..

I've actually wanted a virtual OS, so that might be ideal for me. Any other info you can give me on it, feel free to PM.

On that forum newbies ain't allowed to post URL, but that fact was cleverly hidden in the rules, which I did not go through with a fine tooth comb.

Yes, VirtualBox looks about same as the VMWare, just less complicated. Do you want the book title I read on it? What info you need?

Oh, wow... that forum sounds like a half-assed pile of crap, TBH. If they didn't want people posting links, that should've been very clear and concise, and should've simply forbidden links to be displayed, like with other forum sites, such as my own. I can understand them trying to get rid of spambots (God they do my head in!) but throwing aside decent members is a bit harsh. :|

I'm definitely going to get VB at some point, then, as I would love to be able to run MS-DOS games again, assuming it supports that? I'll pass on the book, as I can just easily wing it... and ask you any questions that might arise. :)

Back
Top Bottom