Graphic Card And Cooler Upgrade Help Needed

velly

Beta member
Hello Friends My currect pc is
Intel E 5500 2.8GHZ
Gigabyte 775 Motherboard (cheaper one with processor)
4 GB DDR3 Ram
250 Gb Hd (dont need more )
450 Wat Psu
HD 5450 Gpu (Just getting workded )

So i am confused what should i do to play my games at Mid - High Settings
I was thinking of getting 7750 Amd Gpu
My res is 1360 x 768

GAMES

Battlefield bad company 2
call of duty 1 / 2
Gta SanAnderas
Need for speed carbon

Maybe some news games not heavy games

Will my processor n new game card handle these games nicely ?
And if i get some nice cooler n overclock my processor to 3 ghz will it work nicely ?
This is cooler http://www.flipkart.com/cooler-mast...KHZW&ref=64b948cf-364c-4e3f-9638-6ca69bdb31e8
that i am thinking of is it better than stock cooler ?

Last edited:
CPU specs
ARK | Intel® Pentium® Processor E5500 (2M Cache, 2.80 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
GPU review
ATI Radeon HD 5450 Review - TechSpot

That CPU is out of production. The heat sink you want won't fit that socket size.
The video card 5450 is not a gaming card. It preforms poorly.
You're wasting money on a better graphics card. The CPU and mother board are old and out of production.
An AMD CPU chip will not work in that mother board.
Basically you're trying to make an old system play modern graphic intensive games. I know not every body can afford to build their own system but if somehow you can, you'd be a lot better off. The money you dump in to that old rig is better spent toward a more modern build.

CPU specs
ARK | Intel® Pentium® Processor E5500 (2M Cache, 2.80 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
GPU review
ATI Radeon HD 5450 Review - TechSpot

That CPU is out of production. The heat sink you want won't fit that socket size.
The video card 5450 is not a gaming card. It preforms poorly.
You're wasting money on a better graphics card. The CPU and mother board are old and out of production.
An AMD CPU chip will not work in that mother board.
Basically you're trying to make an old system play modern graphic intensive games. I know not every body can afford to build their own system but if somehow you can, you'd be a lot better off. The money you dump in to that old rig is better spent toward a more modern build.

Building off what Setishock said you'd also need more ram and a bit more HDD space. Your better off building a gaming PC that will be capable of running the games you'd like to run.

Hmmm thanks for helping
Can a intel i3 haswell and 7750 ohk for gaming at 1360 x 768
i dont want ultra high end pc just be able to play everynew game on low-mid settings ??
or i should go for amd fx 4300 / 4350 quadcore for gaming ??

Hmmm thanks for helping
Can a intel i3 haswell and 7750 ohk for gaming at 1360 x 768
i dont want ultra high end pc just be able to play everynew game on low-mid settings ??
or i should go for amd fx 4300 / 4350 quadcore for gaming ??

Step it for an i5 or i7, That card should be alright for gaming but not on the highest settings.

Back
Top Bottom