Grand Theft Auto SA Xbox v PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the xbox, "Portions of the environment look so unbelievably jaggy that you'll wonder if your eyesight is failing you. At times it looks like you're playing a 3D game without putting on the glasses. But if you can get past that (it isn't quite as noticeable in standard resolution), the game generally looks great." according to gamespot.

i hav it on xbox and have seen it on ps2 but i'd say both have their faults like glitches and what not.. the xbox version generally looks better as the draw distance is increased and more things can appear on the screen at once compared to the ps2 version.. also you get a 20-30 second instant reply :) but unfortunately no sounds and you cant save them:(

It's not that great looking on my XBOX. I'm a little disapointed with the game. But I guess the reason the graphics were compromised was the sheer amount of content packed on that disk.

yeh i agree with you that its not the best looking on xbox but still just as good if not better than ps2 but to say that its because of the amount of content on the disk well its only 2.8gb in size so i recon they could have done better but its still a alrite game

Heyyo,

Looks better on PC I say. The fancy shadows we get, plus soon www.mtasa.com :)

Having dogfights with harrier jets, a race with bikes or monster trucks with your buds on GTASA will be possible soon, oh yes soon... ;)

oh, btw, multiplayer mods are possible on MTASA.. so who knows? we might even see a GTASA coop mod! that would rock. add more enemies, make it so you can spawn with your bud like on halo.. omg that would be crazy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom