Grand National

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad they only came in automatics, I like shifting my gears.:(
And me, I have a 3 year old Audi Avant 2l, & with automatics they cant be towed, I've had 15 cars, all manual, & most have 5 gear boxes, & boy, do they move, I might be in my 70's, but I don't hang about, yeeehah!!

To bad they only came in automatics, I like shifting my gears.:(

That's the only downfall. Manual FTW! Glad that Brookfield agrees too. When I drive automatics, I feel like I don't have control of what's going on with the car.

And me, I have a 3 year old Audi Avant 2l, & with automatics they cant be towed, I've had 15 cars, all manual, & most have 5 gear boxes, & boy, do they move, I might be in my 70's, but I don't hang about, yeeehah!!

LOL hahahahahahah, I hope I'm as cool as you when I reach your age!!

how does going round in circles sitting on a horse turn into cars?

lol..

manuals are more entertaining to drive, though when i had an auto, i must say i prefered it for motorway driving and just a general drive around town. manuals are better to drive, and enable you to get the full potential of the engine, but just driving around town you dont need that.. i dont mind autos, even if they are a lazy persons car :)

how does going round in circles sitting on a horse turn into cars?

lol..

manuals are more entertaining to drive, though when i had an auto, i must say i prefered it for motorway driving and just a general drive around town. manuals are better to drive, and enable you to get the full potential of the engine, but just driving around town you dont need that.. i dont mind autos, even if they are a lazy persons car :)
You just did, lol.

No, I'm not taking in riddles!! LOL

You said "You just did" to mark, And I asked "What did he (mark) do?? :D

Has this thread gone totally insane because you started it on the horse race then got onto cars now i havnt got a clue what your talking about now:confused:

No, I'm not taking in riddles!! LOL

You said "You just did" to mark, And I asked "What did he (mark) do?? :D
Yeah, whatever
closed-topic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom