Gran Turismo 5 - Nov 24th

I really want to get it now for some reason. Maybe because I need a racing game for my PS3. I will add you Tommy Boy whenever I get the game. I would add you to Neo, but I am pretty sure we will lag if we race each other. Unless there are leaderboards that tells us which one had the fastest lap or something.

Also, Cabbs, you should clear your PM box. I can't send any more messages to you.

I'm pretty sure we'd lag too but GT5 has a wall feature where other people can see your stats, you can post comments and pictures and all that jazz.

That's cool, I added you.

If you want some imput for the review just let me know, I looked at your level and you're at 7 just like me so it looks like we've played around the same amount.

Yep, Slowly getting up in the ranks :D

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1065037 said:
Feel free to shoot me an invite "AbsynthHaze", I'm mainly playing GT5 & Black Ops right now. Trying to level up atm but should be playing online events over the weekend.

I'll add you tonight.

How are you guys liking it so far? I'm going to pick it up tomorrow if I get some good reviews on it. I'm looking for a good racing wheel. I really would like a 5-6 speed shifter with a pedal acting as the clutch. Anyone have any recommendations?

Everyone add rmalik23 on PSN. I play Black Ops a lot.

So far im loving it, the selection of cars and tracks is fantastic and the car tuning is good too. I'll try and write a review in the next couple of days. Also, I'd recomend the Logitech G27.

From the looks of things you can't do engine swaps but you can extensively tune them (Air intake, ECU, Various engine mods,etc,etc).

OH! And tommyboy, if you want to PM me with what you want say in the review that'd be great :)

I am dissapoint. FM3 was all lyk "sho, u can swap to a BEE18 SEA FIEV!!! in yo '94 EEE GEE SICKS HATCHIE!"

D series is all well and good for tuning, but i much prefer an H series swap on my Civics.

I see. I added everybody who posted their PSN here. If anybody wants mine, its Ze_Teny.

I liked Forza because of the ability to swap a lot of things (engine, brakes, etc). Also, the tuning in Forza was nice.

I will probably pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully they have 2 copies, and it's worth the $32. If I like the game, I will probably try to pick up a GT racing wheel when I have the extra cash. Hopefully it will stay around the $100 mark (with shipping) when I have the money.

EDIT - Anybody try that transfer cars from the PSP version of GT to GT5 yet? I'm slowly getting all the cars in the PSP version.

Well, I'm a huge fan for racing games. So I may run out and pick up a PS3 + GT5. If it's good and I can keep the interest, I'll buy a G27 or the likes.

You should find some other games before you purchase a PS3. I don't think its worth spending money on a console just for one game. Then again, it's your money, and you can spend it the way you want.

Its taking forever getting all the cars in the PSP version... How many do they have again? Its somewhere around the 1000 mark isn't it? I only have 366 so far.

I've been wanting to continue the R&C series, but lacked the PS3 to do so. The cheapest ones retail for about 25-300, right?

Back
Top Bottom