GoT Season 3 countdown!

Mischa

Just Epic.
26 days to go, I'm pretty excited :)

Also I've just seen that they are making 'The Bear And Maiden The Fair', those of you who have read the books will know the one. It is being recorded by the band Hold Steady and will play at a certain scene like The Rains Of Castamere did at the battle of Blackwater ( i think it was that battle).

Anyone who has read the books looking forward to certain scenes?

Obviously The Red Wedding will be a big moment, which was confirmed for episode 9 a while back. Really want to see how they do it, it was a pretty shocking moment when I read the book. Especially with what the Freys did to Robbs body!

Last edited:
Yea, ****ing and ****ting myself in excitement.

I'm actually getting a 4TB drive so I can hopefully grab this next season in 1080p. I have my projector finally, and my Surround headset. This season will be EPIC.

Yea, ****ing and ****ting myself in excitement.

I'm actually getting a 4TB drive so I can hopefully grab this next season in 1080p. I have my projector finally, and my Surround headset. This season will be EPIC.

I have watched both seasons so many times, hell I loved it so much I started reading the books. I finished them within a few weeks, couldn't put them down!

You haven't read the books have you? Some pretty big things are about to go down!!

Back
Top Bottom