Got my new flash drive

Osak

Daemon Poster
Well got my new flash drive today http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820233008 and as far as a flash drive goes its very nice, look like it is made well and the read and write speeds are are super fast on a USB 2.0 i would recommend this flashdrive to anyone who is in the market for one. Also im running a program called roboform off of it, it saves all your user names and passwords on it so that way you can make secure passwords and not have to remember them (great for when you want to sign onto a forum at school) it also deletes all traces of you ever being on the computer. GREAT FLASHDRIVE AND PROGRAM!!!

Yep, it sounds good :D

Only trouble with a flash drive in my eyes is that they'd never hold the data I needed, though I guess its good to have a little bit of storage in your pocket (I have to carry around an MP3 player for mine...)

I like the privacy protection it has definietly :p

There was one in col that even the tutor couldn't seem to figure out why it wasn't working.
I was in this computer room at the time, and this guy came in and was trying another computer to see if it'd work on that.
Turns out when I asked if I could have a go, that it had protection on it to act as a floppy drive with no data if a password wasn't entered, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom