Got me a new keyboard :)

its a nice board.... but i find the lcd to be a joke.... honestly, who is looking at their keyboard when gamming??? lookin down could get ya killed.

that said, the back-lighting and the extra, programable buttons kick-butt.

OMG, everyone's getting that. I got the next one down from that one. But that's a pretty nice keyboard. Now you need a Logitech G7 mouse to match.

Logitech rules!!!

I just got a Logitech Elite yesterday, its nice, lots of programmable buttons :), plus I got a Logitech Attack 3 joystick, its so much nicer flying in BF2 with this thing rathe rthan a mouse lol

that cool although i don't like that keyboard at all,I don't like the lcd and $100? Seems a bit much to me
i prefer the Saitek Eclipse 2 illuminated keyboard

Here's my keyboard:

The picture on Newegg doesn't do it justice. These are much better...

1002015jj5.jpg

1001978rl1.jpg

1001979nw4.jpg

1001984ep2.jpg

Pardon the dust...

Yeah, dust. The flash from my digital camera captured it really, really good. That's what I get for getting black keyboard. I was surprised how thin it was. The entire Function keys can be reprogrammed which is pretty neat.

wow...keyboards. sweet...i don't personally need programmable buttons. my kick ass keyboard cost me a whopping $8 at walmart. does everything i need it to. pardon my sarcasm! (drunk.)

Ya i havent figured out the display yet it dosent support very many games. But the backlight is sick. It is pretty quiet too. I got it on sale at Best buy for like 60 total. Now way I would pay 100 for it though.

Back
Top Bottom