Got it!

Lmao, Jeff is actually a pus..... vagina.

But yeah Kevin, hes all like Kevin, Cody and Mason, you know the guys you hang with said that you wanted to fight me.

He calls me on Kristina's phone askin if I got problems.. im just like no I didnt say anything blah blah talk to you at school tomrrow.

ArrizX said:
Lmao, Jeff is actually a pus..... vagina.

But yeah Kevin, hes all like Kevin, Cody and Mason, you know the guys you hang with said that you wanted to fight me.

He calls me on Kristina's phone askin if I got problems.. im just like no I didnt say anything blah blah talk to you at school tomrrow.

What jeff said is bull shit..and just know i wouldnt do that.

ArrizX said:
Aright, everyone get this..

Now because im a black belt im a leader and all that stuff. I couldnt even fight if I wanted too, but this is the kicker..

Two other black belts are telling this other black belt kid at shcool that I wanna fight him.

/sigh

So we will see what happens tomorrow. I actually dont wanna fight, reguardless of how I come off here. However I know I could take him ;)
I see exactly what you mean, boxers "fight", but that doesn't mean they want to do it outside the ring, as I see it, your greatest danger is that some bonehead, hearing you had a black belt, comes up to you in the street & beats you up, not following any rules, & because of that, does you serious damage,....the idiots are out there!

Brookfield said:
I see exactly what you mean, boxers "fight", but that doesn't mean they want to do it outside the ring, as I see it, your greatest danger is that some bonehead, hearing you had a black belt, comes up to you in the street & beats you up, not following any rules, & because of that, does you serious damage,....the idiots are out there!

Yeah. But Steve, (in the poicture) I told today. About everything, and he said what I did was sensible, and very smart.

I dont want to get into trouble for something I didnt do!

ArrizX said:
Yeah. But Steve, (in the poicture) I told today, about everything, and he said what I did was sensible, and very smart.

I don't want to get into trouble for something I didnt do!
Of course not, I can understand that, you act very responsibly, & I applaud you, people must recognise that.

Back
Top Bottom