Got a new Monitor yesterday

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
Whats up guys,

Yesterday after work i decided to go to bestbuy ( the day after black friday ) to see what was still available and if i could find something that i absolutely had to have. wandered around for a while in the games section, then in the TV section then i went over to the monitors, their lowest price 27" was a $300 Asus. One of the managers that worked there saw me looking at the monitors and asked if i needed any help. i said, well im trying to replace my 23" monitor at home with a 27", but my budget is about $150, he looked at me and said " today is your lucky day ", he walked me over to the open box items, and there was a LG 27" monitor, the price on the box said $255. I asked him if there was anyway i could get that for $150, he said " since its an open box and an on sale item, ill give it to you for $150 ".

SHABAAAMMM!!!!! :cool:

So i got my self a LG 27" matte screen, (fake ) aluminum brushed bezel, LED, 1080P monitor for $168 out the door ( stupid California sales tax ). Best deal, on any monitor anywhere ever... period!

This is the monitor i got:

Newegg.com - LG E2742V-BN Black 27" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 DFC 5M:1

and here are some pics:

the new LG

2012-11-24151955.jpg

and the Samsung it replaced

2012-11-24151516.jpg

Back
Top Bottom