Got a Call to set up a job interview... Research pays! -SCAM!

ooh, I love it when companies are called for an interview in which the earnings scheme is as follows:
buy from the company super high-quality products consecrated by grace, resell to friends. Become a platinum member of the company and soon you will be able to earn money for a car and a yacht. And they also show a video with a millionaire sprinkled with gold

ooh, I love it when companies are called for an interview in which the earnings scheme is as follows:
buy from the company super high-quality products consecrated by grace, resell to friends. Become a platinum member of the company and soon you will be able to earn money for a car and a yacht. And they also show a video with a millionaire sprinkled with gold
This is often the case on the Internet)) You just need to be careful and check employers in detail!

One very large red flag with me is employment agencies insisting on me supplying my photo ID (+plus another 100 points of ID) as part of the job application process.
Get me pass the initial interview and further down the selection process, and we will talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom