gost car

nah, the fence is there all around. i know that cuz i watched it over and over about 20 times trying to examine it. there has got to be a reasonable explanation for this though.

ok guys, zoom in on the video and watch closely, the dude breaks because he sees the fencs, but just barrels through it, right when the cops lights hit the fence you can see on the left side that the fence is bouncing back from being hit, it's wobbling slightly, watch the top bar of the fence.

Um.. Wait, what?

Well, its just weird how they do the video, and its also weird how the date in the top left corner flashes in and out of sight.

Seems like a fraud video.

And even if its all real video, I dont beleive it. Just like magic, there is an explination to it, you just dont see it, and from that video, there is no way to investigate it.

Haha, thats weird, but yeah...

I didnt see the fence move or anything, because where the car went was just blackness for me, until the police headlights got to the fence.

Anything can seem eerie etc though when you add strange ghostly music, and a strange voice to a video.

Back
Top Bottom