Google Guru Has Come

Nate, how about Natej316? just kidding....i don't know,,maybe NexusoftheUniverse?

and Google Guru.....congrats, and you should know some facts about google if you are going to take on that name.....i read on the google company info page that the term google came from a play on words from the mathmatical word "googol" which means a 1 followed by 100 zeros. they wanted a term to represent their goal to organize the huge amount of information on the web.

the term google came from a play on words from the mathmatical word "googol" which means a 1 followed by 100 zeros. they wanted a term to represent their goal to organize the huge amount of information on the web.

Yep, learned that in school.. Good name for it I think..

natej315 said:
I wanted my named Changed, what should it be changed to?
CF Guru maybe, [jk] nah, personally I think you need to get rid of the numbers thing, perhaps do what I did, I'm sure you're a family guy, faithful to the family name, ancestors & all that, why not pick a distinctive name, known & loved by your parents, a great grandmother's maiden name perhaps, & combine it with another off the top of your head, example; say the name you picked was the surname "Bramble", then you added say, um, "Consul", an ancient Roman chief magistrate who ruled the republic, voila!, ta ra!, Bramble Consul distinctive!, you see what I mean?, I changed mine to Brookfield, because that was the name of my parents home, I did it to honour their memory.

Back
Top Bottom