Google "Everything Bar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so so on it, the only downside I can see it having it seems to have affected some of the more useful google dorks, I mean come on I want your RD sessions, credentials and server passwords that you store on a server that you think cant be accessed from outside.

I noticed that bar too. I really don't care for it too much but it might be just because it is something I am not used too. Give it time and it might grow on me.

It was minimized for me, didn't really notice it, thinking about changing the default search engine from google to bing for GC though, see how I like it.

I am by nature a minimalist, and thats the one thing I love so much about Google. It's clean, simple, and effective. I'm worried that it will join the ranks of Yahoo with all it's sidebars and "trash" that distracts the user from its main function of being a search engine. As for it's usefulness, it is very much so! I do like the concept, I just wish they had the option to disable it or at least make it a slide-out menu so that it doesn't modify much from the old search results.

Exactly. I know it IS possible to disable it, but there's no clear cut 'disable' button or function that everyday users can easily access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom