goodbye us downloaders

only problem i see with this atm is it is only effective against P2P downloaders such as torrenting or limewire

What does this agreement mean for consumers?

For hundreds of thousands of UK net users it will mean that they get a letter from their ISP telling them that their account has been identified as one used to illegally share files. At the moment that is all it will mean.

So far no UK net firm has pledged to back the BPI's call to cut the net connections of persistent pirates.

so actually atm nothing is going to happen even if you ignore their letters

worst comes to worst ill buy a rapidshare premium account :)
ive just installed peer guardian again just to be safe. i also dont seed my files, and only download what i need.
just hope i dont get warned, im on bt :(

i just think its discusting the way the government has their priorities
they have have priorities in stopping media piracy maybe to do with massive donations from certain record companies
however when it comes to serious issues of law and order such as knife crime they cant seem to do much to stop it

i just think its discusting the way the government has their priorities
they have have priorities in stopping media piracy maybe to do with massive donations from certain record companies
however when it comes to serious issues of law and order such as knife crime they cant seem to do much to stop it

Agreed. I think they should focus their efforts on more important things, such as uhmm....gas prices?

Back
Top Bottom