Goodbye to my teen years!

im not going to say happy birthday. im sure you know why. i hope you had a good day anyway

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, cool smiley

What do you mean by Dr Brook prescribes plink plink fizz at hourly intervals tomorrow!" lol
Simple, hes saying that if D88 is out tonight, then hes gonna be hungover and need some tablets. Cant remember the brand but there is a certain one that uses the plink plink fizz caption :)

im not going to say happy birthday. im sure you know why. i hope you had a good day anyway

for sure thanks again for the PM, you were the only one :)

Not quite into adulthood yet------------------------until you reach 21, hehe. Then it's off to Vegas!!!

LOL yeah that's exactly what I plan to do when i reach 21. I'm already excited!

Simple, hes saying that if D88 is out tonight, then hes gonna be hungover and need some tablets. Cant remember the brand but there is a certain one that uses the plink plink fizz caption :)

I would be doing that tonight but funny thing...i don't have any ID lol! I had to renew my drivers licence and before I get my new one they have to send out some info and then i get it in a week or two. Until then they give you a piece of paper that says you have a licence in case you get pulled over but it doesnt work for ID. A passport would work but I just renewed that as well and so I am waiting for it to come in the mail. And as a last option I could use a birth certificate but I had to send that with my passport application.....LOL so right now I have no identification!!!
But looking on the bright side my g/f is hosting a dinner party tonight (in my honor lol) so that will be fun. I just wish i could bring some wine or something but i can't even do that now :(

ps - this new multi-quote feature is fantastic!

Yeah, the multi-quote feature rocks :cool:

Sorry to hear you don't have any ID yet, Oh well, your still young, plenty of time left yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom