Goodbye To Halo Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole movie was just an excuse to have "The Rock" say "SEMPER FI, MOTHER****ER" at the end of it.

I am a freaking Doom junkie, and I even thought that movie sucked... It wasn't Doomie enough. I wanted a NIN sound track at least...

"Half life + House = Halfway-House...."

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
housefreeman.jpg

OMG! House is Gordo!
LOL :cool:

Reading the artical there.

It really comes down to whether or not Microshaft can find another studio in time for the 2007 shoot. Mind you, that is not a good thing.

The General said:
The whole movie was just an excuse to have "The Rock" say "SEMPER FI, MOTHER****ER" at the end of it.

I am a freaking Doom junkie, and I even thought that movie sucked... It wasn't Doomie enough. I wanted a NIN sound track at least...
My complaint was "Where is the ****?"
Like Event Horizon or Dark Side Of The Moon was more faithful to DOOM than DOOM The Movie

I actually like Doom, the movie... a lot... eh...
I think Starcraft would be a good video game movie, if done right. The storyline/characters are good.

They were making a splinter cell movie and when I read about it, the guy that wrote the script for collateral was on it, so that could be decent.

Glad to hear Halo isn't though. They crammed way too much into Halo 2 and kinda ruined the storyline. Still a good engine thou.

i read on digg a few days ago why movies based on video games suck.
or it might have been the other way around why video games based on movies suck. either way theyre right.

bum said:
They were making a splinter cell movie and when I read about it, the guy that wrote the script for collateral was on it, so that could be decent.

Glad to hear Halo isn't though. They crammed way too much into Halo 2 and kinda ruined the storyline. Still a good engine thou.

Splinter Cell sounds like a cheap Steven Seagal movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom