Goodbye 2009, Goodbye 00's, Hello 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from NYE party. I got stuck trying to deside which NYE party to go to and I got one of my other friends fuming about how I did not go to his party.

I am thankful for 365/24/7 Maccas on the way home this morning as the cops were out in force breath testing every one.

Sorry I heard vodka and came running... whos got the vodka?

Forget that, you show me some moonshine and some pure classic disco, and I'll show you a crazy nut on the web having a good time in 2010, until I'm sober again.... :(

Max, my god man! I mean my GOD! SERIOUSLY 1080P? On a phone you take things to far sir.

It's not incomprehensible :p

I mean 10 years ago phone displays had res's similar to 140x130. Now we are at phones with 480x800. 720p is perhaps more realistic :)

Yea happy new year to all TF members! Had a good new years / send off as tomorrow I am getting ready to go back to Afghanistan.

Yea happy new year to all TF members! Had a good new years / send off as tomorrow I am getting ready to go back to Afghanistan.

Happy new year.

Oh and saxon my mate is going out to afghanistan soon too, his name is Damian Green. If somehow you magically wonder across his path do me a favour and punch him straight in the face and say it's from me.

We are still friends i just have a wicked sense of humour and i'm sure he will appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom