Good shared hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
I started a website on Friday and since then the site has gone down twice now due to overload on the server. I had this hosting company before and everything was fine. Now that I am back with them it seems the server I am on now sucks! It's Surpass Hosting.

Any other suggestions for hosting?

Thanks

Try also looking through the offers of dayanahost.com. The company appears to have stable uptime. At least my clients, who are using their services are not telling anything bad. The more so because they are offering lower costs.

Godaddy or hostgator are good ones, there like the big giants in webhosting and you wont get any downtime at all if you go with them.

I recommend pacifichost.com. They are good in terms of uptime.
Use fallfest to get 50% discount for their services

I recommend 1and1.com. They have very good prices for professional web hosting. PHP MySQL etc. Has never once gone down in my experience.

stablehost.com is who I go with. You'll find that going with big companies like GoDaddy and 1and1 are going to be cheap and stable...but they're gonna be overcrowded. If you're doing basic html, then go for it. If you're going to be running any sort of database, I would definitely suggest looking into a smaller host as they'll give you better performance. Check out webhostingtalk.com for the best ones, as well as deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom