Good quality (HD) and cheap webcams/cameras?

techwhiz

Solid State Member
I am planning on recording some YouTube videos for my channel. I can't afford a proper camera right now and my laptop's camera is low quality. Does anyone know any good quality cameras or webcams?

I have the C920. I really like it. It's a little grainy, but eh, it's great for $60 :tongue:

Logitech C922 Pro Stream is the best webcam it has HD 1080p.

A viewer donated one of these and after using it for a few months I can vouch for it being an awesome camera... but it does have a 100$ price tag.

Note: Even though Laurence_Burke is digging up posts that are almost a year old, it is still good to have constructive replies for possible google searchers who find these threads.

Last edited:
C920 was established on the first post, but it's not like we're going to be the top on a Google search. Even I use a C922x, only thing that sets it apart is the Realsense stuff.

Whatever you say

examplelol.png

If you Google the exact title sure, as you kindly omitted your search. Here are 3 typical searches any regular users would look for. Even using exact words from the title in a form of a sentence an average user would Google. This thread wasn't even in the 2nd or 3rd pages of the last search utilizing almost all words of the title. Even searching for the exact title, this thread is at the bottom of page 1.

Attachments

• webcam.jpg
    webcam.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ebcam 2.jpg
    ebcam 2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2
  • webcam 3.jpg
    webcam 3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
  • webcam 6.jpg
    webcam 6.jpg