Good price for a 64Gb solid state hard drive

sweet, ive been wanting to get one, but ill just have to wait until they become cheaper. the read/write times will be instantaneous which i cant wait for, my harddrive is the only thing that holds my current system back

lmfao, anyone who gets a solid state has an instant about 200 percent boost. regular harddrives are so damned slow that they slow everything in the system down.

You do know there are still disadvantages with solid state drives? Until they work out all the kinks, I'll continue to use my standard hard drive.

You do know there are still disadvantages with solid state drives? Until they work out all the kinks, I'll continue to use my standard hard drive.

I'd say price being the top disadvantage. Once the price comes down to affordable they will probably have all the kinks knocked out... Plus you don't get the size of a normal HDD. Doesn't matter how fast it is, I need my hard drive space as well.

I'd say price being the top disadvantage. Once the price comes down to affordable they will probably have all the kinks knocked out... Plus you don't get the size of a normal HDD. Doesn't matter how fast it is, I need my hard drive space as well.

ya, but you can store movies and such on an extra standard hard disk drive, whereas you can install your os and games on the solid state drives, so startups are instant and loading programs is instant, cant wait :D

just to think what tech stuff will be out when i can actually afford to buy anything will be sweet

yeahi have my OS on my raptors with game etc then i have another 250gb, 300gb and a new 750gb hard drive for eveything else. 64gb is still pretty small tho and wth games needing anything up to 12gb and maybe more thats not alot of space left

Back
Top Bottom