good oc board

badninja3

Daemon Poster
other than dfi, who has a good oc'ing mother board? one with similar, or a lil less oc options.

also with sli.

nothing compares to DFI when it comes to overclocking. Trust me, NOTHING does. You are better off getting a DFI if you want to overclock and tweak everything.

oh. that sucks. cuz the dfi ultra sli board is $70 more than a cheaper one with the same specs(or that has wat i need)

but guess what, the Ultra-D (non-SLI) is moddable to SLI. :D Very easy to mod. Ask if you want a guide.

ownage is right absolutely nothing compares to DFI when it comes to overclocking, i wish ide known that before i got this damn asus board but ya get the DFI ultra D motherboard and its very very easy to modd it so that it will be SLI

Im surprised as to how much ive learned about overclocking an A64 without even owning one. www.ocforums.com is the place to go about overclocking, lots of good info there. There are Mushkin, OCZ, Newegg representatives there incase you need to PM them or something. They are very very nice. BUT OF COURSE IM NOT SAYING DITCH THIS PLACE FOR THAT ;) im just saying, that place is loaded with info about overclocking. Check it out sometime.

lol. i dont have a a64 yet either. nd i learnd soooooooo much about, well, everything that has to do with pc's. ne way, ill ask those ppl in those other forums about this topic.

its just that the dfi ultra sli board is like $160 on newegg. and the board that i was "looking" at is only $80 nd has the same basic specs. well, ill report back here when i get an answer. thanks

well, i know of a GREAT ocing board, but it doesnt have SLI. Look into the the EPoX EP-9NPA+Ultra. It is a fantastic board for the money. But if not having SLI will kill you, then i would really consider getting a DFI.

Back
Top Bottom