good movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
I'm bored and nocternal. I need to find a good movie to watch. What'd you guys like?

Syriana, Platoon, Office Space, any of the Rid**** movies (Pitch Black, Chronicles, Dark Fury), Chapelle's Show season 2, American Pie (any)...
Eat some White castle while you watch movies too. I'm eating some right now and it's sooo good late at night :)

Edward Scissorhands, A Clockwork Orange, Indian Jones, Star Wars (all 6), Star Trek (all 10)

Meh, theres a few. :)

jorsoft03 said:

Eat some White castle while you watch movies too. I'm eating some right now and it's sooo good late at night :)

We have the poor man's White Castle here in the south, Krystals. They're alright, only big difference is that they put mustard on the sliders instead of ketchup.

The General said:
A Clockwork Orange

That movie is a bit...disturbed. Be sure you are mature enough to watch it. Not recommended to anyone under 15ish. :confused:

If you haven't seen Ghost in the Shell 2, Innocence, then go rent it, its in Japanese though, and theres no dubbed version, so you're going to have to read, just a heads up. Other than that, the movie is pretty sweet if you're into philosophy, or the future. The movie gets pretty deep.

Rocky 1-4 are really good, Godfather 1-2 are great.. as said before Office Space. I really enjoyed Paid In Full, Disappearing Acts, Boyz N The Hood, Da Vinci Code, The Professional (Leon)... I can't think of the other movies I own to give good ideas. Hrmm.. I'll get back to you if I think of anything else, but you probably already watched your movie and don't care anymore anyway :)

lol that was a good one. I liked how they kept it going, they didn't stick with any one thing too long like in achorman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom