Good Job Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch.. what sucks more is that as soon as there's a security leak like that, all the hackers find out about it and expose it.

All the good "hackers", as you call them, would already know about it. Anyway, that's not the reason why I posted. I don't see why you're coming down so hard on Mozilla Firefox as Opera and quite a few browsers have the same flaw.

Yeah it's not like they intentionally just started putting holes in their browser, almost all the other ones have the same ones. Givem a little bit to ptch it up and it'll be good.

New versions of the Mozilla Foundation's (Profile, Products, Articles) browsers have reintroduced a seven-year-old flaw that makes them vulnerable to spoofing attacks, security advisory company Secunia said Monday.

Firefox sucks at the best of times. Doesn't matter if they patch it or not, the fact is, they reintroduced a known flaw to their "superior" product. Not a positive step if you ask me :rolleyes:

The feature was found in IE, Mozilla, Opera (Overview, Articles, Company), Safari, and Mozilla derivatives such as Konqueror.

Quoted since you people can't read for yourselves. Since I quoted that part for you could atleast do me a favour and notice how much Microsoft bashes them.....::sigh::

No, the flaw was taken out o all the browsers.

The article states that Firefox REINTRODUCED the flaw.

I support firefox all the way: IE is still a piece of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom