Good HDD deal?

If you can get them both for $100, that's not a bad deal. But one at his asking price of $70 is twenty dollars more than what you can get from Newegg.

$100 for both seems like a decent deal...$100 for each, not so good. Beware, I have not heard that many great things about Maxtor, so you might want to check them out.

If you can get them both for $100, that's not a bad deal. But one at his asking price of $70 is twenty dollars more than what you can get from Newegg.

It's more than that from most retail stores, though. It's even more than that from newegg if you want the box.

Beware, I have not heard that many great things about Maxtor, so you might want to check them out.

Everybody that I know loves them. I have a ton of Maxtor drives from 1999-1998, all of them still work, while others have failed. They are a subsidiary of Seagate (I think) now.

I basically even out and I don't have to wait for shipping. They are both brand new and sealed in box. Plus, they are SATA 3.0/Gbps

No, I'm going to buy two so I can get a bunch of extra space for HD movies and put them in Raid 1. I backup all of my stuff. So redundancy isn't a huge issue.

Back
Top Bottom