Good God Almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicarius

Baseband Member
Ok, my sister uses my laptop (Toshiba Satellite), and next day, infected. No big deal, right? I go to use the ol AVG, XoftSpy, etc on it, and all this **** pop-ups start telling me I'm out of system memory and all this crap. It only got worse, so I take it in to the local computer store, they have it for 4 days, call me today and say "There's nothing we can do." Apparantly they can' even get the C.D-ROM drive to recognize a disc so they can reformat the HDD. What to do?

At this point the only thing i can say is to keep the laptop up-to-date with window's update's/ real-time spyware and virus protection.

The only problem is, the laptop is dead. It's useless, random things don't function properly. That's why they were trying to wipe it, and they can't. Stupid mom and pop computer shop.

Sicarius said:
The only problem is, the laptop is dead. It's useless, random things don't function properly. That's why they were trying to wipe it, and they can't. Stupid mom and pop computer shop.

:p This from the guy whose lil sis fragged his computer.

I am sure the shop is more than capable of wiping your drive. I kinda wonder if thier lack of service isn't directly related to the owner's lack of repect.

BTW, I could easily fix your random things not functioning, if that is, I knew what the heck those random non-functioning things were....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom