Good Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
k here is the deal, i already made a thread like a month ago about games that will run on my computer. but now my uncle is giving us one he got from the university he works at for free. and well. here is my question, i no FOR SURE that it has 256MB Ram, and upgradeable to 512MB, but what i dont know is the speed of the Processor, its an Intel Pentium 3 that is like 2-3 years old, so im guessing its at least 1GHz. and i wanna know what good games are out there that i can play on this computer.

What kind of games do you like?

You might be able to play Splinter Cell: Stealth Action Redefined. I played it on an old Athlon XP 1.4Ghz, Geforce2GTS, 256mb ram system. Not alot of lag that I can remember.

Rise of Nations is a good RTS if you're into those. I played it on a Pentium 3 450mhz, 128mb ram, and integrated video. There was some lag, but your system sounds like it can handle it.

There is Diablo 2, and it's expansion Lord of Destruction. I think it's probably my favorite game. Even though it's like 6 years old. I played it on both of my old systems. Online play aswell.

Might be able to find some more games later. Hope that helps.

k so far im thinking, devil may cry 3 or 3.5 or w/e it is.....ummm......guild wars....need for speed underground 2.....uuhh.......****.....what was it called? shoot forgot that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom