Good CPU i5

sharksfanX

Solid State Member
Hey:cool: .... I previously asked about my pc build , but can anyone recommend a good i5 CPU and a good motherboard MSI/Asus for mid gaming rig

Okay thanks,,,, and please reccomend a motherboard that will give me mass OC , yes i will get cpu cooler :) but please dont reccomend something that will brake my wallet :) and O yea a case !! Do my case have to have a HDMI port for my HDMI to work or what???•

Thanks

Okay thanks,,,, and please reccomend a motherboard that will give me mass OC , yes i will get cpu cooler :) but please dont reccomend something that will brake my wallet Thanks
Conflicting statement -> mass OC = mass cooler! :eek:
For a mild to moderate OC the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO will do fine.
Mass OC = D14 or H100
Mobo = ASUS Z77 chipset that suits your needs.

Thanks ,,, and I know this is a stupid question but ,, are all the Z77 chipsets the same and only the usb number difference or are there a difference between the chipsets??•

Conflicting statement -> mass OC = mass cooler! :eek:
For a mild to moderate OC the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO will do fine.
Mass OC = D14 or H100
Mobo = ASUS Z77 chipset that suits your needs.
The Hyper 212+ is much louder than the 212. I would just get the 212, it does the same job.

The Hyper 212+ is much louder than the 212. I would just get the 212, it does the same job.
Why must you always be contrary? Its getting to be very boring!
Please read the OP's original post -- he wants to do extreme OCing!

If you're doing heavy overclocking, go with a closed loop water cooler like the Corsair Hydro series or Antec Kuhler H2O systems.

Thanks ,,, and I know this is a stupid question but ,, are all the Z77 chipsets the same and only the usb number difference or are there a difference between the chipsets??•

Yes, only difference is the extra doodads.

Cheapest with USB3 and SATA 6GB: ASUS P8Z77-M PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Good overclocker, USB3 and SATA 6GB, and provides for SLI/CF: ASUS P8Z77-V LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Back
Top Bottom