Good case for watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
Would this be a good case for watercooling? I want to put some neon light s in there and aslo is the psu any good? I plan on putting an AMD venice core 3200 and a BFG or EVGA 6800GT overclocking so i need decent cooling and for it to look rly cool. I also want to put an LCD display in the top 5 1/4 bay to check my temps and fan rpm's and stuff like that. If anyone has some other case suggestiong id like to hear them.

have fun trying to fit a water colling setup in there!
try to find a bigger case preferably a full atx it will make your life so much easier

that would be one b**** of a case to work with
imagine trying to hide wires
personally i dont really like them very much
i would say either the kandalf, the armor, or the cm stacker
all are excellant cases with plenty of room

ya i have the shark right now and you could fit wc in it but i will be getting the armor soon i have heard good things about it. the stacker or kandalf are both good cases as well the stacker is a bit bigger i think though so it depends all are around 150-200 range maybe a bit less depending on where you buy.

Awww that sux cuz i rly rly rly like that case. sry SuperXMega but i find that case rly ugly. and also i dont wanna spend a s*** load on my case this one costs $85 Canadian. i dont wanna buy a case at $200 american.

Im old fashioned. Id take a big chieftec dragon full tower (steel). weighs a whole lot, but its got a lot of room and a lot of nice spots for cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom