Good Card?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
This seems a little too good to be true... tell me if this is good and if it is good for battlefield 2. if not please tell me about a card that will work for Battlefield 2 and produce good graphics at a reasonable price!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1477497&Sku=TC3H-1023

thanks

P.S. I have a 64MB nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440-8x Graphics already but i don't think that will work is there anyway i can overclock it?

i need on less than $200 but if possible less than $150

The Amish Kid said:
If you want a card that is less then $200 and can run Battlefield 2 get a eVGA Geforce 6600GT its only $159
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130220

well here is some of the feed back does this mean that i can not run Battlefield 2 with it?

Andrew, 8/2/2005 10:14:19 AM
Wow...

"Performed way better than I had expected! The only game I cant max out is BF2. Guild Wars is just perfect(highest settings and 16x12 @ 45-75FPS)... Its extremley smooth for how much its doing(espec... More »
Performed way better than I had expected! The only game I cant max out is BF2. Guild Wars is just perfect(highest settings and 16x12 @ 45-75FPS)... Its extremley smooth for how much its doing(especialy in high action games of CSS). I had it automaticly overclock itself and it went up to 566mhz and 1.06ghz(havent tried higher yet). Faster than the Bxx card! If only I could fit a dual heatpipe cooler on it..."

The 6600GT is going to run it fine. But I think that the comment that recon 16 posted is right. BF2 will not run smoothy with the highest possible graphics settings.

Recon, The quote that you are refering to is just saying that he couldn't use the highest settings to play BF2...meaning the game will run fine on that card
but at medium /medium high settings..just not high settings.

This is what you need to play BF2

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
512 MB of RAM or more
8x or faster CD/DVD drive
2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
DirectX 9.0c compatible
VIDEO
Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
ATI Radeon 8500 or greater
MULTIPLAYER
Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or a faster) connection.Internet or Network (2-64 players).

Back
Top Bottom