Good Camera?

triplettomy

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a new camera to take on a trip.... I am looking for a good one (hopefully bundle) that takes good pictures but doesn't break the bank.... Looking to spend up to $500..... What brands are good ? I have been looking at Sony, Nikon, and Cannon.... Had my eye on Cannon Rebel T6.... Not sure if that is good either...

Thank you,
triplettomy

Brand doesn't really matter, the person behind the camera takes good photos :) I have Canon for about 5 years now and I love it. Important question is what are u going to use camera for? Landscape? Night photography? Wild life? Etc.... I have Canon 70D with 18-55mm STM and 55-250mm STM lens. Those lens are amazing, very good and affordable lens. If you can save or fork up about 60 dollars more plus taxes. This is GREAT deal and it comes with a year warranty as well. I bought mine refurbished from there as well, it was ALMOST brand new. Their customer services are great!

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/...-with-ef-s-55-250mm-f-4-56-is-stm-refurbished

Can look around on there, 1 thing for sure.... DO NOT get a bundle with 75-300 III lens... its 1 of worst lens on the market. My first bundle 5 or 6 years ago came with 1 and not impressed at all.

Nikon D3300 is a good option. I am not a professional but I think its a pretty good camera for beginners plus it`s not that expensive. :)

Back
Top Bottom