Good-Bye Twenties

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't old...yet. I just hit 39, and I'm not old. I'm falling apart, but I'm not old.

Things change after 30, though. You start to slow down, but not because you have to. you slow down because you start to realize that life is fast enough without you trying to push it along.

I am married, and have been for 20.5 years now. And still happy.

The funny thing is that I am turning 30 next month, and yet I am also enrolling back into collage during the same month. I am going to be doing a course on data/telecommincations cabling.

We all take turn getting old, that's what my father always tell me. Being 30 isn't bad at all, your still in your prime. :D

Any of you older fellows married?
Nearly got married to the girl at the pizza shop down the road from me....

.... then I found out that she was just after her citizenship papers and that was about it.

Well happy birthday. I am 9 years off the big 30 and I tell you I can't wate for it.
Eh, the longer the better I say. You don't want to get old too fast, life is already short enough.

I feel somewhat lucky that I still have 12 years before I hit 30.
Good-Bye Twenties
I still have yet to say "hello twenties"
Well okay, I just did say it, but you know what I mean...
Hows the saying go? ...age is a state of mind?
I thought it was: "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."

I think it was Groucho Marx that said "You're as old as you feel. That's why I keep a 25 year old woman around and feel her."

im 18 today, just bought a lottery ticket, a pack of cigarettes, and a coke. now i sit here and smell how disgusting cigarettes are.

Serious, don't start smoking. I quit when I was in basic and started back again. Dumbest thing ever, now gonna smoke again so I can see my kid grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom