Good-Bye Twenties

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked23

I know things...
Today I enter a new era of my own personal account. The days of fooling myself that I am still a kid are officially over. Today I am officially middle aged.

I can't wait to see what the thirties will bring.

Hopefully I will always be as young as I act.

Bah....30 isn't middle age. Wait till you hit 40 to start complaining. My 30's were possibly the best of my life.

I can see that happening. In the last 2 years I got my crap together and everything seems to be fallin into place.

it's just a little wierd. Last week i was in a bar watchin some really bombed 21 yrold girls attempting to play pool, and remembering how i used to act at that age, then i realized how annoying they were.

Thus i think i'm actually growin up.

Well happy birthday. I am 9 years off the big 30 and I tell you I can't wate for it.

buncha ol' farts

Especially trotter! Might as well start planning funeral arrangements... and while we're at it... lets go for HAVOC's and Mike's as well!

[/jerk]

We all take turn getting old, that's what my father always tell me. Being 30 isn't bad at all, your still in your prime. :D

Any of you older fellows married?

I was nearly married once when I was 18 and I feel better that I am not. I need to sample more of life's wonders before it settle down.

who you calling OLD!?!? I'm about ready to retire from my FIRST career in 2 years (and collect retirement for the rest of my life), and start my second... and I'm only 35... I can still work another 20-30 year job and retire AGAIN! :D

but of course that entire time the wife get the money... LOL

Today I enter a new era of my own personal account. The days of fooling myself that I am still a kid are officially over. Today I am officially middle aged.

I can't wait to see what the thirties will bring.

Hopefully I will always be as young as I act.
You are not the only one. Another 3 weeks for me, I am doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom