Good budget case that will stay cool?

If you willing to spend $44 USD (I think that is close to 30 British pounds?) you should check out the computer case listed below that is similiar to the antec 900.
Newegg.com - Rosewill DESTROYER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 120mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan, 1x Top 120mm Fan, 1x Bottom Fan

If you're looking for complete computer parts lists you can check out the website listed below and there is a basic gaming computer build listed there for a total of about $520.
How to Build a Computer | Parts Selection!

That's not a bad case, I'll have to see if I can get one of them in the UK.
Do the fans take molex or connect to the motherboard? This is the only thing holding me back. One motherboard fan connector (not including the CPU fan)

That is a good question, and unfortunatly I was not able to find any information on whether or not the case has 1 fan to connect to the system fan pins on the motherboard. If your worried about the motherboard beeping due to it not detecting a system fan you can simply shut that off in the bios. Of course the CPU fan will connect to the mobo to keep your cpu cool and with the 3 x 120mm fans i'm sure it will keep your motherboard/hdd/video card cool whether or not your motherboard detects them. I would assume that the 3 x 120mm fans simply connect to the 4 pin power supply wires and that they would not connect to your motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom