Gonna get a new car..

Nice, same modle as my Dad's first. You'll enjoy it.

Is there anywhere in the UK you could take that and experiance it's awsome performance at speed?

buying this next week.
Mmmm, nice, well done, I've always liked beamers, smart cars.
Like the colour too, how much on the clock?, not that it matters much these days, way way back when I had a Morris Marina, if a car had done a hundred thou it was clapped out, not these days though!

If you promise me you won't drive like the jerks I have to face with their BM's while driving, I'll say to get it. Just don't do like the others on road. Sure, they're good ones, but there's the idiots too. Be part of the good one.

If you promise me you won't drive like the jerks I have to face with their BM's while driving, I'll say to get it. Just don't do like the others on road. Sure, they're good ones, but there's the idiots too. Be part of the good one.
In England last year, a couple of teenagers were driving a 2.5 BMW at high speed round a bend & lost it, the car hit a rise in a garden, took off, sailed 30 feet through the air & buried itself in the wall of a house, upper storey!!!
They weren't hurt [pity] nor was anybody in the house [thank god] luckily no one was in the bedroom at the time, they showed it stuck there, on TV, I think it was stolen, [oh my, how very unusual:rolleyes:]

This is literally the types of idiots. Good thing I am not a cop...I would have shot their tires.

its only a 1.6, but its still pretty keen.. had a test drive in it today, and its not too bad.. its only a 3 series, im only paying 1,800 for it, so its not a hugley expensive car.. just hope its not gonna be too expensive to maintain, it is a pretty nice car though :) good condition for its age..

well it wont burn up too much petrol only being a 1.6 and the insurance will be cheaper i would expect , all the same nice car and forr £1800 good price

Back
Top Bottom