going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
I didn't even know what plyometrics were...had to look it up. I thought you had mispelled polymetrics which is a musical term lol. Very interesting stuff though in regards to the plyometrics. Didn't know any of that stuff in regards to the muscles and the whole gaining potential by quickly lengthening them before contraction....awesome info.

I also do 50 sit ups with a 20lb weight, because that also helps your jumping ability. Although you feel like **** whenever you do something that uses your abs for the rest of the day. So i do those last.

EAT CELERY!!!! it has no nutritional value... it just cleans ur colon LOL, so basically, it will fill ur stomach but wont allow u to gain weight, :D

Keadonen said:
EAT CELERY!!!! it has no nutritional value... it just cleans ur colon LOL, so basically, it will fill ur stomach but wont allow u to gain weight, :D

Many foods lose much of their nutritional value when cooked, celery does not. Eating 1 cup of cooked or uncooked celery will provide you with a good portion of your daily nutritional requirement, such as-vitamin C 15%DV, potassium 12%DV, and calcium 6%DV. Even the seeds are beneficial. A tablespoon packs 17%DV of iron.Most of us eat the stalk but actually it's the leaves that contain the most nutritional benefits.

http://ma.essortment.com/celerynutritio_rzij.htm

ZING! :D

I'm a Health and Exercise Science major with a concentration in Dietetics and Nutrition.

Your celery statement made me zrsly LOL.

i'm gonna stop smoking pot now. it costs way too much and i dont think its that good for my body. ;)

It's not the "bad for your body" part that is not good about it, it's mostly the "bad for your mind" part that has more negative reprocussions on your life...

The General said:
It's not the "bad for your body" part that is not good about it, it's mostly the "bad for your mind" part that has more negative reprocussions on your life...

Half baked comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom