Going to be adopting a dog

My ex-girlfriend has this brown chihuahua for a pet, and one time it nipped me, and I about turned it into a brown spot on the carpet.:mad:

beautiful dog! my dog is a husky x akita, and she is lovley, good for you for adopting too, far too many people just go out and get a dog from a puppy farm, there are thousands of dogs out there who need a rescue..

Nice dog.
i wish i had a real dog. my chiwiwawa thing. UGH

:eek: My dog is a chi... yeah lol

They are cute as.. just paris/france just made them ugly by having one or 2,3,4 as a bag.. now thats ugh !

beautiful dog! my dog is a husky x akita, and she is lovley, good for you for adopting too, far too many people just go out and get a dog from a puppy farm, there are thousands of dogs out there who need a rescue..

Your dog is cute as too, beatuiful.
Next dog im getting will be a rescue dog, i want a german shep' i love those dogs to bits i could hug'em all day long ^_^

She is so beautiful!!!! Great choice! She looks like she is probably a very smart dog too..the kind that will make a real "friend." I have never had a german shepherd, but I have had beagles and a minpin. My brother has been sick with the flu, so I have been helping take care of his mountain curr puppy. Lol...he's an adorable little thing, but he's got this extremely bad habit of chewing on every person, and everything else that he can get his teeth onto.

Back
Top Bottom