Going Back To Standard Time This Weekend!!

Brookfield said:
Our government is looking into the possibility of keeping BST all the time to have lighter evenings, another hair-brained idea, but it'll never happen, more accidents going to work/school in the dark, in Scotland, it'd be far worse, then there's some old people, spending their meagre pensions to heat their houses an hour earlier, & don't say, why don't they stay in bed, because, if you don't already know it already, they don't need so much sleep, plus oversaeas companies will not be amused, as they will have to wait an hour for ours to start work, but most important the delay at the stock exchange.
Yeah, I've heard that in the usa, they are thinking about extending DST, not keeping it all the time though.

If we had it all the time, like you said, it would be too dark in the morning. Like 9 am it would just be getting light.

Yeah, I've heard that in the usa, they are thinking about extending DST, not keeping it all the time though.

If we had it all the time, like you said, it would be too dark in the morning. Like 9 am it would just be getting light.

that's interesting, it seems that the days are speeding up every year..i mean i can't believe it's going to be 2007 soon.

It defintely feels "different" now. I have night classes I attend and it's dark by the time I get there instead of being daylight like it was before. The mornings feel like it's late, but not because it brightens up earlier now.

Back
Top Bottom