god i hate other drivers...

mark thorpe

Golden Master
yay... first week, and some *kind person* decides to cut me up on a roundabout, straight into the side of me... screwed my rear quart panel, needs replacing... the *kind person* floored it away, couldnt chase him either, had other people in the car... the lowest quote ive got is £1024 (1797.4272 US$)... yay... me be skint now :rolleyes: all this because someone decided to cut me up... god driving is expensive...

Ouch! Unlucky. Isant there some CCTV somewhere you can get? I'd get the police involved if I was you..

yeah man....call the police, file a police report. You should have done that right after the accident, give a description of the car and the license plate if you can too. I don't know about over there, but here in the US, hit and run is against the law.

Welcome to the world of driving.

joxley1990 said:
Ouch! Unlucky. Isant there some CCTV somewhere you can get? I'd get the police involved if I was you..

nope, nothing... they drove off before i could call the police... if i was by myself i woulda chased them, but making sure my mates were okay came first... at least the car is only a lump of metal, that can be replaced, jess and gem cant... especially as their brothers are bigger than me, lol. i dont really wanna put it on my insurance either, thats already £1700, itll put it above £2500 if i claim on it... ill just have to pay out to get it fixed... more expenses, yay...

Tommy Boy said:
yeah man....call the police, file a police report. You should have done that right after the accident, give a description of the car and the license plate if you can too. I don't know about over there, but here in the US, hit and run is against the law.

Welcome to the world of driving.

they ran before i could get the plate, its illegal over here too... they were probably uninsured... i didnt get a good description of the car, once it hit me i pulled over to make sure everyone was okay, and they just ran... yeah, a police report woulda probably been a good idea, too late now though...

lol yeah, there are some aholes out there on the roads...

bet you it was a bunch of teens, in a stolen car, bet you, all high. is there absolute nothing, tell the police and they can find people who were there at the time, who might of seen it, there could be CCTV down the road, and they you could be able to spot the car out. Just tell the police man!

damn! if you call the police there is a good chance that if the car has been painted many times, that they can tell how many times and what the colors were, and then match it with the VIN number on the car... at least i think...

Getting a hold of the police immediatly after getting in an incident is a must. But i'll agree it was a higher priority making sure your friends were ok.

I hate drivers so much, i've been in too many close calls. I just, UGH, I hate driving, and I hate other drivers.

Back
Top Bottom