God Damnit!!!! >:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend went to their concert on the 17th, and got one of portnoy's sticks.

I wanted to go, but I had to play a concert that night.... I kept trying to convince the director to call them and have them come play with use... acutally the entire rhythm section did (all 10 people) but she wouldn't.

i bet they were awesome live i have to admit id never listened to them before until earlier today i knew the name but not what they were like.

You are such a positive poster. Seriously. Keep up the good work, dip sh*t.

Don't get all bent out of shape because somebody doesn't like your kind of music.

Also, define true metal. Seriously. I've heard that dream theatre sounds a lot like helloween or gamma ray, so I'll give them a shot, but 'true metal' is a stupid way of describing something.

I'm glad nobody's mentioned Iron Maiden and U2 yet. Both horrible, horrible bands.

As for Dream Theater, yeah they're pretty damn good, but I wouldn't go getting all suicidal about missing one of their gigs.

I'm glad nobody's mentioned Iron Maiden and U2 yet. Both horrible, horrible bands.

As for Dream Theater, yeah they're pretty damn good, but I wouldn't go getting all suicidal about missing one of their gigs.

I don't know of U2, but whats so bad about Maiden? Pretty much everything from the 90s onward I thought was crap, but some of they're old stuff wasn't so bad.

I'm more of a thrash guy though, i'd be pissed if I missed a testament concert.. but eh, they'll probably never come to utah anyway.

It's like a bunch of retards trying to do a solo all at once, and then some dude who has sissy vocals tries to sing emotional things, all while rocking his head back and forth like he's jesus.

I watched their cover of Dark Side of the Moon and it made me want to puke, eat up the puke, and puke again.

Back
Top Bottom