Go Huckabee!

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
If anyones keeping up with the latest polls, Huckabee is doing pretty strong. Which is good news to me, since I voted for him! Unfortunately he is still 200 delegates behind McCain.

He may not believe in evolution, (I do), but that doesn't make him a bad candidate. He is a smart, moral man, who know whats important to Americans:

- Fighting poverty on our own soil
- Reasonable solutions to immigration problems
- Keeping jobs at home and keeping companies from outsourcing
- And the sanctity of life, (while he may be pro-life, a controversial topic, he believes that 'life doesn't end there. And we need to take better care of our kids once they're born such as giving them better opportunities and education).
- He believes we need to become energy self-sufficient. He wants to invest in biodiesel, alternative fuels, and eventually layout a plan to become significantly reliable on home-grown renewable energies.

Plus I can't say that I don't like the idea of dismantling the IRS!

I like Huckabee. I doubt he will get the GOP nomination though, I figure McCain or Romney will get it. I like ole' Mike Huckabee though, I like where he stands and he just seems like a down to earth kind of guy plus he's from my daddy's home state of Arkansas:D

|Edit|
I know the Clinton's are as well, but I don't think Arkansas is to awful proud of them:p

I like Huckabee, he's a second choice for me behind McCain. I don't think Huckabee has much of a chance of being the GOP nominee but there are still quite a few primaries ahead. I think Huckabee would be a good choice for a running mate of the republican nominee whoever they may be.

Yeah........Go Huckabee! He's the only one running that I really like. My state didn't vote today, but I have been watching the super tuesday results on tv. They just said that he's got Tennessee too!

Lets go Huck!! :) my dad said if clinton gets office, we are moving to australia... :)

No offense to anyone who is republican.....but if we elect another republican in this country we are stupid.....

Lets go Huck!! :) my dad said if clinton gets office, we are moving to australia... :)

Ha...ha.....Your dad is smart!:D

I hate to talk bad about anyone, but I think that Hillary would be one of the worst things to ever happen to our country if she was elected president. I hope that Huckabee knocks her socks off!

I really do like what he is standing for. He actually wants to help people back at home and fix our own problems. He is the best candidate by far. It is great that America wants to help the poor starving kids overseas. It hurts that anyone goes hungry. If it were up to me, I'd eradicate all that stuff altogether so all can have plenty. But, this country fails to take care of their own.

Look at these examples;

Many adopt children from China and overseas. American children are bounced around in the foster care system never getting adopted.
We feed people overseas. People here are starving.
We send alot of charity to other countries. People here are in need, too.

What is the moral?

We fail to worry about our own.

You have to take care of your own before you can care for others. When America learns that, we'll be a better country. We'll be stronger, and then we can care for others around us.

Common sense.

MacGirl, i did like what you said also. Hillary would be the worse thing that ever happened. And, you women will not like me for saying this: but, no woman should ever rule. Women have their place and should know it. I'm old fashioned and am proud of it. Men are the head, not women. I can respect those who disagree with me though.

Back
Top Bottom