Glad to be back!

I am excited about the merge. Sure there will be a lot of people that we dont know, but that would be the same as if we got a ton of new active users.

Speaking of which, when is this happening? Any new info?

I and several others have been wondering the same thing. The people at Techist are ready to get this show on the road.

Yes, there will be a LOT of folks new to most here at CF. I figure that will be a good thing. I also figure there may be some headbutting as we all get to know one another, but that comes with the territory.

Techist is definitely hardware oriented for the most part, but that is something we want to change as we go along. Not to completely drop hardware but to expand the base to include other aspects of computing, such as mobile technologies and such. Techist has a decently deep history (as Tech-Forums) with a good staff; many former mods are still active on the forums as well.

The gaming area on Techist is pretty active in thanks to a group who used to e on a different site that shut down and found TF. They are a bit different but a lot of fun.

All in all I think it will be a huge plus for us all once we get things together.

No point arguing on a forum anyway, you're all there to say your own piece, if you have a bit of information that could be helpful, share it, regardless of how other people respond!

I used to be a member there. Can't stand that JJ Macguire character.

ROFLMAO! I caught it but dang that was funny. Like I said, there will be some sparks here and there. I have learned how to pass and re-pass with most everyone. Of course, being the admin does make that a bit easier. ;)

Back
Top Bottom