Giveaway of the Day - Drive Backup 9.5 Professional Edition (English Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
This highly-rated tool set for backup and recovery provides powerful features to effectively protect valuable company data and systems. Experienced Windows users, Boot Camp users, system administrators and IT experts leverage robust technologies and time saving wizards to safely backup – and restore – the company's servers, workstations, and laptops. Use Drive Backup Professional regularly and profit from an absolutely reliable protection of your system.
Key and New Features:

• Windows 7 Support. Enjoy full-fledged support for Windows 7
  • Smart Backup Wizard. Quickly backup following files and folders: My Documents,My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secure valuable data without additional configurations. You can leverage sector backups for the same purpose, by creating archives of whole partitions (with all redundant data)
  • Backup and Restore to or from FTP. Offload backup images to offsite storage for an even higher level of protection if disaster strikes. Get your OS and data back on track even if other backup storages and media are unavailable.
  • Improved Hot Processing Options. Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has an improved, highly flexible configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Drive Backup 9.5 Professional Edition (English Version) - Use Drive Backup Professional regularly and profit from an absolutely reliable protection of your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom